What types of challenges will you be doing?
At Drunken Stampers, no challenge will be left out! We’re just looking to have lots of fun and stretch our creativity! To do this, we want to have as many different kinds of challenges as possible.
Most of our challenges will have the “base” challenge and if you’re looking for the “harder stuff” it’s a combination of the basic challenge and an additional requirement. It’s entirely up to you what you wish to do!
Some examples of base challenges:
- Colour – use the suggested colours
- Inspirational Picture – Whether it be atmosphere, background, colours, shapes, layout, objects, textures or a combination; use whatever elements in the photo speak to you.
- Inspirational Word – Whatever the word brings out in you, design that feeling in
- Materials – use the suggested materials
- Sketch – use the suggested sketch
- Technique – use the suggested technique in part or all of your card
I made a card for your challenge. How do I enter it?
Swell! We’re happy to have you join in our weekly challenges and would love to see what you make!
You can upload your creation (after taking a digital pic or scanning it) to any one of these areas: (you’ll need to set up your own account but they’re all FREE!)
- your blog
- your gallery on Splitcoast Stampers with the Challenge number in the keywords area
- your Paper Craft Planet Gallery (with the Challenge number in the keywords area, but keep in mind peeps won’t be able to see your card if they don’t have an account)
- your Photobucket or Flikr Account
Then enter in the url (the location of your project) in Mr. Linky. Click on the Mr. Linky box and it will open up fields for you to enter in your info. If you have a blog, please enter in the link of that specific post and not just to your blog. (new posts will push your project down and readers may have difficulty finding it)
I’d like to sponsor your challenge. How can I do that?
As may have already guessed, Drunken Stampers Challenge Blog is an easy going, low-key kind of card challenge blog. We welcome all card makers from all different styles, media, genres, etc. to participate and have fun doing it! This is a hobby that we love doing and sharing.
and we’d love to discuss it with you. Just to warn you, we’re pretty easy going. We are the Drunken Stampers after all!
Here’s the fabulous companies that have sponsored us. Please feel free to visit them!